We have mentioned the Belles & Gents Lounge before briefly but now that Indie Wed is 2 weeks away, I wanted to share all the wonderful goodness that will be at the event. I asked the fabulous Beth Bernstein of SQN Events to coordinate the lounge for me and boy does she have some tricks up her sleeve!
photos by Simply Jessie Photography
Inspired by whiskey bars from days of old, the lounge will be the perfect mix of feminine and masculine, comfortable enough for any guest. Think rustic whiskey barrels softened by wispy floral arrangements. Can you picture it? Well to entice you just a bit more, here is a list of the fab vendors who will be participating in the lounge. Many of them also have booths on the first and second floors as well (denoted by *).
A La Crate
*, AGED Vintage Rentals
* & Nimble Well
* will each be providing unique vintage pieces for the space including a super comfy and cozy seating area. Amelia Street Studio
* is one killer cinematography studio and has some videos one large TV’s for your viewing pleasure. See all the little touches in the photos above like the logo and those custom beer labels? Those were done by Courtney Callahan Paper
* who has even more goodies planned. Want to see some eye candy (or cake is it?) while you are there? Elysia Root Cakes*
is creating the most fabulous Groom’s cake ever. I can’t tell you what it is, but it fits the theme perfectly. Fleur
is providing all the wonderful florals for the space. Our pals at Goose Island Catering
have some food and beer pairings planned that will fill your belly and put a smile on your face. Julia Franzosa Photography
* will be there documenting the event. OPEN by Shutterbooth
will have a space set up where you can snap a few pics to remember your time there. Beth at SQN Events
will be there to make sure the day runs smoothly and all guests are taken care of. Toast & Jam
* will be spinning some tunes and who knows… some spontaneous dancing might take place. Femme du Coupe
will help you wet your whistle with some tasty ‘mocktails’. Lastly truffle truffle
will have an assortment of sweets to sample.
Doesn’t this sound like the prefect way to spend an afternoon? We think so. But you can’t enjoy the party if you don’t have tickets. They are going fast, with just 2 weeks left. Reserve yours today.
Hi! I'm Kelly, the founder of Indie Wed.
indie wed – an alternative wedding show & market | for realJanuary 27, 2013 at 6:10 pm
[…] tastings *musical performances *wandering models featuring spectacular bridal fashions *a special Belles & Gents lounge with sweets , food and beer pairings, extra vendors plus more *and much […]
Losangeles PhotoboothFebruary 7, 2022 at 2:27 am
Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.
The Hashtag BoothFebruary 17, 2022 at 1:33 am
What a beautiful Article! Love all the details !!