So Christmas is coming a little late in the Reenie Rose camp. It’s the holiday season, so why not extend gift giving a little bit longer than December 25th.
First off, I have to introduce you to the photographer behind the camera that captured Sarah and Ernest’s wedding day this past October. A new find for me, Jaclyn Simpson is a photographer that I can’t wait to get to know better. We already have so much in common….good food, traveling, and art!
1. How long have you been in business?
Four years (give or take)
2. Toot your own horn….what’s your specialty?
Weddings and Portraits
3. Who or what are your favorite subjects to photograph….your dream photo session?
I love to photograph people. I also really enjoy photographing great details and styled photo shoots.
4. What do you like about working in the wedding industry?
I love that I am able to be a part of one of the happiest days in my clients’ lives. I also love the community of professionals and vendors in the wedding industry.
5. When you are not working, what are you up to?
Enjoying good food and friends in Chicago or traveling.
6. Anything new and exciting coming up that we should know about? (either professionally or personally)
I am in the process of starting a completely separate and exciting new brand just for portraits.
Definitely pay Jaclyn a little visit at www.jaclynsimpson.com.
And now for the big unveiling…here is Sarah and Ernest’s painting….completed!!!
There wasn’t anyone out there willing to take a bold stab at the hour count on this one, so I’ll give in…..a whopping 63 hours!!! I couldn’t believe it either! Quality takes time.
Speaking of time, don’t forget that you have until December 31, 2011 to book a painting at the 2011 prices. Paintings will be going up next year, so don’t wait…treat yourself to a late Christmas gift! You know you deserve it!