At the 2012 winter Indie Wed show, Tuan H. Bui Photographer and Naturally Yours Events teamed up to offer one lucky couple a free stylized engagement shoot. The session included all the images, custom event stylizing, hair/makeup, and even a video from Bokeh Line. Our winners, Chelle and Dave, were a blast to work with and the shoot fit their fun and quirky relationship perfectly. You can read all about their submission HERE.
ENTER TO WIN A FREE STYLIZED ENGAGEMENT SESSION!
To enter, stop by Naturally Yours Events’ booth at Indie Wed on February 2nd. Or if you can’t make it to Indie Wed, you can enter HERE – contest closes Saturday, February 9th. We’re asking for the normal stuff – your names, wedding date, a way to contact you if you win, and we want to hear your love story (i.e. how you met, how’d you pop the question, or what’s the most unique/interesting thing about your relationship?). With this information we can really customize a unique engagement session to fit your style.
We got to know Chelle and Dave and found that they are truly kids at heart. Many of their dates and most memorable moments (like when Chelle and Dave got stuck in the rain under a viaduct on their second date) involved picnicking near Lake Michigan. So, we took the idea of a picnic a step further as they built a “home” out of blankets, right off Lake Michigan complete with skyline views – and spaceship sheets!
Vendors for Chelle and Dave’s shoot:
coordination + styling: Naturally Yours Events // photography: Tuan H. Bui Photographer // videography: Bokeh Line // desserts: Fritz Pastry // hair + makeup: Saleha and Safaa with Alluring Artistry
- Enter to win by visiting Naturally Yours Events’ booth at Indie Wed on February 2nd or HERE
- This contest closes February 9th
- Winners will be announced by February 16th
- Winners will meet with Sponsors by for their consultation session
- Only one entry per couple
- You must be 18 years or older and engaged to enter
- You must not have booked your photographer or wedding planner yet (we don’t want to step on any toes)
- You live in or near Chicago, or are willing to travel to Chicago for your engagement shoot
Tuan H Bui Photographer and Carlene with Naturally Yours Events are collaborating on a contest for a FREE stylized engagement shoot. Tuan will do the shooting and Carlene will do the stylizing. This contest is packed full of awesome free stuff, like free makeup for the shoot and two deluxe prints made for the winners.
For more information and to enter – please visit Tuan’s blog to submit your info or you can meet Carlene at Indie Wed on January 28th and enter in person.
Alright… how about a ticket giveaway. I have a pack of four tickets for Indie Wed to give away that can be used for your betrothed, family, friends or anyone else you would want to bring along.
Attendees waiting for the opening of our summer show. Photo by Cage & Aquarium
In case you aren’t sure why you should come to Indie Wed, here are just a few reasons…
- Held in the beautiful & amazing Ravenswood Event Center (with a huge collection of vintage and prestige cars on display)
- Over 100 awesome independent vendors on two floors
- Free workshops & lectures throughout the day on their own floor
- Live musical performances all day long on the main stage
- Six amazing caterers with samples galore
- Beer & food pairings from Goose Island
- Lots of sweets samples from local pastry superstars
- Wandering models wearing the best in bridal couture
- Swag bags for the first 50 people in line (1 per household)
- Many vendors with wares for sale including jewelry, clothing, accessories and more
- DJ’s rocking some tunes on both floors
- Our Inspired Creations Contest featuring vignettes by teams of wedding pros
- and much more to come.
So if you would like to win some tickets, just leave a comment below. Tell us what you are most excited to see at Indie Wed.
Comment until the end of the day Friday and then we will randomly choose a winner to announce next week. Good luck.
UPDATE: The winner has been selected (using random.org) and we are pleased to announce that #5 Michelle is the winner. Thanks to everyone who entered. ;)