Applications for our 6th Annual Winter Chicago, 2015 will open soon.
We are looking for a variety of wedding artisans and professionals who pride themselves in their unique approach to all things matrimonial. Indie Wed showcases photographers, caterers, planners, pastry chefs, stationers, jewelers, and more. Basically, if you make or do anything that can be offered at a wedding, we want you! We also love out-of-the-box vendors who some might not traditionally think of for a wedding; Do you cater via food truck, offer fantastic mobile spa services, or handroll cigars at bachelor parties? If you think you have what it takes, we want to know all about you!
Indie Wed is a unique wedding show and market, the first of its kind in the U.S. to take the wedding market by storm. We present alternatives to the typical wedding show, focusing on wedding pros with a twist. Our event appeals to those who want a full blown non-traditional event, as well as the more conservative couple who may just want to add a little bit of personality to their special day.
Vendor benefits will include:
- Promotion through our print and online ad campaigns
- The chance to network with similar artists as well as potential clients!
- Complimentary tickets for clients, friends, etc.
NOTE: For our last 5 big winter shows, we have averaged over 1000 attendees. We’ve had extensive press coverage including numerous bridal blogs, Time Out Chicago, Chicago Social Brides and Brides magazine. We have been written about by bloggers from all over the country and beyond. Most recently we were mentioned on an Australian website. We have requests from all over the country to bring Indie Wed to their city and our website is regularly visited by people from every continent. (okay, except Antarctica)
Application Schedule for Chicago
- Sept 1st = Application is open
- October 10th = Application deadline (must have completed application, photos, and application fee by this date)
- Oct 27th = Notification of acceptance (date may change depending on number of applications received)
- Nov 8th = Payment due in full or your space will be given away
- Nov 22nd = Last day to withdraw with refund
- Dec 6th (apx) = Vendor packets go out to accepted artists
- TBA = Vendor meet up and walk through at venue
- Jan 3st = Indie Wed – woo hoo!
Before applying, read the FAQ with all the important information regarding cost, what is involved, etc