Calling All Vendors!
We are looking for a variety of wedding artisans and professionals who pride themselves on their unique approach to all things matrimonial. Indie Wed showcases photographers, caterers, planners, pastry chefs, stationers, jewelers, and more. Basically, if you make or do anything that can be offered at a wedding, we want you! We also love out-of-the-box vendors who some might not traditionally think of for a wedding; Do you cater via food truck, offer fantastic mobile spa services, or handroll cigars at bachelor parties? If you think you have what it takes, we want to know all about you!
Indie Wed is a unique wedding show and market, the first of its kind in the U.S. to take the wedding market by storm. We present alternatives to the typical wedding show, focusing on wedding pros with a twist. Our event appeals to those who want a full-blown non-traditional event, as well as a more conservative couple who may just want to add a little bit of personality to their special day. Indie Wed also feels strongly about creating a safe, inclusive space for all vendors and attendees.
Vendor benefits will include:
- Promotion through our print and online ad campaigns
- The chance to network with similar artists as well as potential clients!
- Complimentary tickets for clients, friends, etc.
NOTE: For our last 9 big winter shows, we have averaged over 1000 attendees each. We’ve had extensive press coverage including TV with WGN and Good Day Chicago, numerous bridal blogs, Time Out Chicago, Chicago Social Brides and Brides magazine. We have been written about by bloggers from all over the country and beyond.
Ready to join us? Please make sure you have read the Vendor FAQs before applying.
- Friday, September 27th – Application is open for 4 weeks
- Friday, November 1st – Application deadline
- Friday, November 8th (apx) – Notification of acceptance
- Friday, November 22nd – Payment in full, images/links for website, & location requests due
- Friday, December 13th (apx) – Vendor packets go out to accepted artists
- TBD – Vendor meet up and walk through at venue (Chicago & Elgin)
- Friday, January 10th – Waivers due
- Saturday, February 1st – Indie Wed Chicago
- Sunday, March 1st – Indie Wed Elgin
The application for our 2020 events is now live. Apply today.