For the first time, Indie Wed will include a series of fun and informative workshops for engaged couples. We have plucked some of the finest vendors to provide a well rounded day of classes. Attendance is FREE but we highly suggest you register to reserve a spot. Space is limited to around 75-100 individuals per class. Please note, you MUST already have an admission ticket to attend the event in order to attend the free workshops.
- 10:15 – 10:45 — Make it to the Ceremony on Time: Creating the Perfect Wedding Schedule led by Elevage Events
- 11:00 – 11:30 — The Perfect “I Do” for You (personalizing your wedding ceremony) led by Anita Weds
- 11:45 – 12:00 — Registries 101 led by Foodie Registry
- 12:30 – 12:45 — Creating Your Dream Day, Stress Free led by Sweet Escapes
- 1:00 – 1:45 — Eco-Chic Wedding Tips led by members of the Green Wedding Alliance
- 2:15 – 2:45 — Bride-to-be Burlesque Striptease led by Windy City Pin-Ups
- 3:00 – 3:45 — Let’s Get Your Hips and Feet Moving! (fun moves for the first dance) led by Chicago Wedding Dance
Full descriptions on each of the workshops can be found on the registration page. Again, while you are free to drop in and out throughout the day, you may want to reserve a spot first as space is limited in each workshop.